Monday, April 29, 2013

Dinner #2: Burgers

Tonight I went to the grocery store and bought the necessary ingredients to create a burger dinner complete with fries and salad. First I preheated the oven for the fries and cut up the vegetables for the salad.













After I had the salad prepared I got out the patties and cheese, and turned on the grill.




I grilled the patties for about 6 minutes on each side, and let cheese melt on the top of each. The fries were soon done, and I completed the salad with Cesar dressing.  Noah and my brother volunteered to be test subjects to my cooking, and both of them enjoyed the meal.














I garnished my burger with lettuce, pickles, barbecue sauce, and ketchup. I was very satisfied with my cooking.
Total time: 2 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment