Friday, April 19, 2013

Mexico Vacation

April 10th-17th I traveled to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico for a family reunion to celebrate my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary. While there, in an attempt to follow my project plan  for CE, I did various cooking cooking and physical activities.

For five days, each day when I woke up between 9-10AM, I went for a twenty minute run along the beach. I do not know the exact distances I ran each day, but since my average mile time is 6:10 for one mile, my approximation is between 2.5-4 miles per run.
After my run I would return to the condo and cook breakfast for my brother, cousins, and myself. I would usually fry eight eggs, griddle bacon, toast, and sliced fruit (pineapple, apples, watermelon, ect). Each breakfast would take about half an hour to cook.

I do not have any documentation of these activities, but I did take pictures of a dinner I helped cook with my uncle, which I will post in my next blog post.

Total time: 3 hours 30 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment